Thursday, August 20, 2009

F(a)shion Solo


Today, in an attempt to get some summer reading done, I ventured out into the world laptop in tow, ready to be productive. Not twenty minutes later, my proclivity for procastination had the best of me, and i found my self window shopping on Newbury. Whenever I shop by myself, I cant help but feel like people are watching me, lamenting over the poor girl (me) with no friends with which to shop. Usually, i let this get the best of me, and before i know it im on my way home empty handed and scowling. But today, following the purchase of the coolest sequin dress from Zara, I realized how valuable a solo shopping trip can be. Not only are you left alone with your thoughts (therefore serving as a sort of therapy), but also i find that when I shop with my friends, I ask for thier opinions too much, resulting in the second guessing of my own. Needless to say, i advise everyone out there to give solo shopping a try.

**Also try PASSION FRUIT LEMONADE (sweetened) @ starbucks**

Do you like shopping solo

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment